Friday 25 April 2008

Tattoos


I haven't got any tattoos, but im pretty sure Im getting one. Its like the world on my wrist, but much cooler, and it symbolises my love of travel.


My friend has lots and lots of tattoos, all of which symbolise something and mean alot to him. He lives with the idea of getting a new tattoo for months before getting one and he pays quite expensive for them. He is what i like to call a Tattoo Snob.


My other friend has a few really cheap tattoos that mean nothing to him, usually he goes to a tattoo parlour with no idea what he is getting and just picks any old one without much thought. 'I call him something that sounds like Tattoo Snob...


My point is Tattoos when done for the right reason, with a lot of thought, can be great things, when done simply to look like your mates with no thought whatsover its just sad. Like anything really that involves changing your appearance it can be done for the right reasons or the wrong ones.

No comments: