Tuesday 6 May 2008

Tattoos + Lying= Mistake



I got told a story the other day about a friend of a friend that applies well here...


John has a tattoo of his ex's name in Japenese on his back. His new girlfriend asks him what it means and to avoid and arguement he says 'Love'. months go by and they are getting pretty serious, so serious that he askes her to marry him. She says yes. To prove her love she decides to surprise him by getting a matching tattoo done. Needless to say she is still none the wiser that she has his ex's name on her back.


Theirs no moral, its just funny!


2 comments:

Sarah Thorpe said...

OH MY GOD!!! How I laughed! Poor girl, I don't understand why your mate lied in the first place. I understand that he probably didn't think she would ever get the same tattoo but honesty sometimes does pay.
She really should have checked the translation first, I feel so bad for her.
My question is this, did she ever find out what it really meant?!

Rich Pav said...

Getting a tattoo in a language that neither you nor the tattooist understand is such an incredibly bad idea that I can't imagine why so many people do it.